Each of our staff members plays an essential role in helping our residents have their best possible experience at Gracewell Assisted Living and we think it’s important that our employees have their best experience, too. Our goal is to build dedicated teams who serve our residents with knowledge, compassion and respect, and who love coming to work every day.
As a company, we put a high value and emphasis on employee learning and we offer growth opportunities at every level through our development programs. From new hire orientation to ongoing in-services, staff members receive training in our culture and standards in addition to specific training for their service areas. They also learn about the aging process, to help them gain a deeper understanding of our residents and their needs and preferences.
Grow. Live Well & Prosper
- Rising Stars initiative identifies and mentors employee talent and creates career paths for growth and skill development
- Executive Director in Training program recognizes and fosters growth of future leaders over time, with guidance of proven professionals
- On-site training by expert managers, with licensed trainers for special sessions
- 40+ hours orientation for all new hires with a competency/skill validation process
- Advanced dementia training for all staff, extra training hours for direct care team
- Internal certification program for memory care
- Monthly in-service training for all employees
- Blended training methods reinforce learning and support different learning styles